9th Druskininkai Cheese Festival – Druskininkai, Lithuania
It´s the 9th Druskininkai Cheese Festival !
I you have time to go – this is your itinerary for the Cheese Festival in Druskininkai !
If you don´t have time – take it!
Traditionally the event will start at 11am and there will be all kinds of cheesy entertainment!
Just to name a few you can:
- witness the cheese contest
- be part of the jury for the election of the public´s favorite cheese
- watch blind tastings and the Cheese competition awards
- listen to lectures and discussions and let your kids be part of a creative workshop with scientific experiments!
- last but not least you have the rare opportunity to dance your extra cheesy pounds off at the finishing concert.
Tasting tickets are 30 Euros and will get you through the day!