- This event has passed.
Artisan Cheese Makers Winter Conference – Vermont,USA
February 16 - February 17
Artisan Cheese Makers Winter Conference
This two day virtual/online event is crafted to support cheese makers in their every day work, tell them about new ideas and practices and in the best of all cases enhance their cheesemaking and business practices.
The event is open to everyone interested – from beginner to pro, from writer to reader to eater!
So far the following speakers are sceduled…
- Jeanne Ropars, Researcher (Universite Paris-Saclay, Laboratoire Ecologie, Systematique et Evolution)
- Pecora Dairy (Robertson, Australia)
- Bronwen Percival, Neals Yard Dairy (London, England)
and the following topics in the pipe…
- Deep Dive: Milk
- Virtual Tour: Pecora Dairy (Robertson, NSW, Australia)
- Deep Dive: Cheese funghi
- Partnering to do Cheese Research
- Sessions focusing on Marketing Skills Development & Management Skill Development (since running a cheese biz isn’t just about making great cheese!)
- How to Maintain Your Body/Reduce or Manage Injury as a Cheesemaker
- Tasting and Grading Cheese